Sunday, March 09, 2014

My Passion is Styling... What's Yours?!

For as long as I can remember, I've always dabbled in some type of creative form as a hobby, whether it was fine art, creative writing, graphic design, interior design, fashion design... Whilst for responsibilities sake it was never the type of career path I chose to take, it most certainly is my underlying passion. So as I create mood board after mood board this evening; emercing myself in style magazines, Pinterest, blogs, and 5000 images stored on my iPad all as a way of compiling my current thoughts, styling ideas, colour palettes; I can't help wondering if maybe the next step in my life is to enrol in a styling course or even a photography course to indulge this passion I just can't seem to shake...

For now...here are my styling ideas...09.03.2014

Summer Love- A neutral palette of flowing fabrics, headscarves, and stone coloured accessories


Turquoise Haze- Tiffany and Co...enough said!


Coral Charm- It starts with the nails, then you begin to crave flamingo everything...


White Knight- My favourite 'non colour'...colour! When hasn't a crisp white 'somthang' looked good on everyone...especially those blessed with a tan.


When Black Met White- Theres no thought of segregation in my mind, so why would there be in my style...


I've Never Met A Leopard Print I Didn't Love- Anybody else with me?!


When I Grow Up I Wanna Be a Just Like You- Having your own style apparently starts young! 


I Gotta Work To Work It Out- Cause my health and fitness goals are my No. 1 priority at the moment.


Peace and Style

XXX